CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

December 22, 2001

So all this talk about teenagers got me to thinking back to those years and trying to remember them. In chatting with Jen I remembered that I have maintained a LiveJournal account since the beginning of my freshman year of highschool in 2001! Back to the tender age of 14!!! I found a wicked funny post that just dripped of naivete that I wanted to share with you all. Not just the post itself, but the comment that went along with it. Enjoy!!! (take note of the language, typing, etc)

Posted December 22, 2001
"I'm so comfortable with myself it scares me. Sometimes i wish i were like the other teenagers who are so insecure about themselves. I know myself so well that i never question who i am, or what my sexuality is, or what other people think of me. I just wish i could impose some of that on my other friends. I found myself not too long ago and now i just feel like i cant relate to everything anymore. i wish i could, i want to help all my friends with the problems theyre having. They're not secure with who they are and i want them to be. They question themselves and let other people influence them. Its too much for me. I dont know, w/e."

and my friend Erin commented:
"alisha be glad u dont have those probs
u just have guy trouble
idea:
okay i just told they dude i like about how i feel,
and its actually pretty good!

and be sooooooooo glad u dont question religion
my parents are like ripshit on me"

1 comments:

Me! said...

lol omg bb, ur a qt.